Students, academics, and space professionals are welcome to join our moderated forum to network, share ideas, and exchange initiatives and information about working in the space sector. The network is a place to learn more about STEM education, and how women and girls can enter the space sector and advance into leadership positions within the industry.
The Space4Women Forum welcomes thoughtful, professional discussions and postings in English to support women and girls in the space sector.
We encourage all to participate and look forward to great conversations and posts! However, we kindly ask that members adhere to the following rules:
- Please avoid personal or corporate promotional activity
- Please add value to the group for the benefit of all and avoid advertising for self-benefit
- Please be polite and use professional language, a civil tone, and maintain respect for others at all times
- Please "agree to disagree" without personal attacks, name calling, disparaging remarks, or discrimination
- Please report inappropriate comments and postings
Forum posts and members that violate the above policy will be subject to removal without advance warning.
If you are interested in being considered for selection into the forum and/or being updated on news and developments within the network, please complete the form linked above.
- Women in Aerospace
- Women in Aerospace Europe
- Women in Aerospace Canada
- Women in Aerosplace Africa
- International Gender Champions
- UNESCO Education & Gender Equality
- UN Women
- Gates Foundation: Equal is Greater
- Airbus & UN Women's Empowerment Principles
- Rocket Women
- PoSSUM 13
- Our Secure Future
- Space Girls, Space Women
- Women in Planetary Science
- NASA Women of STEM
- ESA: Empowering Young Women to Reach for the Stars